Living Legacy Workbook | Church Legacy and Closure Resource
Local Church Ministries of the United Church of Christ and United Church Funds offer the new Living Legacy workbook as a discernment and decision-making resource for "Legacy Congregations"—churches that conclude their ministry and seed new ministries.
Living Legacy is a mixture of narratives, guidelines, inventories, and resources. It's designed for use by leaders from all church settings who work with congregations considering their "capstone" ministry.
Living Legacy is ideal for any
• Leader/member of a congregation who wonders if you need to 'get real' about your church's future
• Congregation seeking guidance in implementing your decision to close
• Pastor who seeks to guide your congregation in implementing a decision they have already made
• Conference staff or volunteer consultant to congregations
• Interim pastor who specializes in transitioning congregations
• Member of your Association Church & Ministry Committee and assisting churches
Workbook contents are loose leaf and three-hole punched for a binder. 90 pages.
Also available as a downloadable PDF.
To learn more, visit the Living Legacy website.
Copyright © 2019 UCC Resources. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.